NWEC keeps you updated on Environmental Protection & Compliance, New Technologies & Services, Sustainable Business Practices, and Trending Policy Issues. Whether you are a seasoned professional or new to the field, two days of educational sessions, networking, and a comprehensive trade show, plus post-conference training, gives you’ll get the information you need to stay informed.
Director Environment & Government Affairs US/ Canada
TETRA PAK INC.
Elisabeth Comere serves as Director Environment at Tetra Pak US & Canada. Tetra Pak is the world leader in packaging and food processing solutions. Comere joined the company in 2006 as Environment Manager for Europe where she helped define and drive Tetra Pak’s environment strategy and contributed shaping recycling for cartons in Europe. Since 2010, she has focused on advancing the Tetra Pak’s commitment to sustainability and recycling in the US and Canada. She is a founding member and board member of AMERIPEN and a member of The Sustainability Consortium, the Sustainable Packaging Coalition, the US Business Council for Sustainable Development (USBCSD) and PAC. She is also contributing in the roll-out of the recycling strategy developed by the Carton Council in the US and Canada serving as Vice-President Government Affairs.
Kate Gordon is a nationally recognized expert on the intersection of clean energy and economic development. She serves as a Senior Advisor at the Paulson Institute, where she provides strategic support on issues related to climate change and sustainable economic growth. She is also a nonresident Fellow at the Center on Global Energy Policy at Columbia University and a regular contributor to the Wall Street Journal as one of the paper’s “Energy Experts.” Gordon is perhaps best known for her work as the founding Executive Director of the “Risky Business Project,” co-chaired by Michael Bloomberg, Henry Paulson, and Tom Steyer, and focused on the economic risks the U.S. faces from unmitigated climate change.
Designed by environmental professionals from across the region’s consulting, legal, regulatory, policy, and regulated industries, the four track, twenty-eight session agenda covers a wide range of topics and issues addressing the issues and challenges you face in the fast changing environmental landscape. NWEC is the largest environmental trade show in the Northwest, with 75+ exhibitors showcasing technical and service solutions. We’ve built in breaks for visiting with exhibitors and networking.
- Advanced Test Equipment Rentals
- Alta Science and Engineering, Inc.
- AMEC Foster Wheeler
- Anderson Environmental Contracting
- BB&A Environmental
- Blaine Tech Services, Inc.
- Cascade Environmental
- CCS a division of PNE corp.
- Clean Harbors
- CleanAir Engineering
- CleanWay Environmental Partners
- Clear Water Services
- Clear Creek Systems
- Coast Pavement Services
- Durham & Bates Insurance
- EA Engineering, Science & Technology, Inc.
- Elemental Energy
- ERIS - Environmental Risk Information Services
- ESC Lab Sciences
- Forensic Analytical Consulting Services
- GEL Laboratories, LLC
- Holocene Drilling
- Holt Services, Inc.
- JRW Bioremediation LLC
- Kennedy Jenks
- K2 Environmental LLC
- Landau Associates
- Montrose Air Quality Services
- MP Environmental Services
- MT2 Firing Range Services
- Northwest Linings & Geotextile Products
- NRC Environmental Services
- Olympic Environmental Equipment
- Pace Analytical
- Pacific Power Group
- PBS Engineering & Environmental
- PPV, Inc.
- QNOPY Inc.
- Rain for Rent
- Restorical Research
- Rineco - A Heritage Company
- River City Environmental
- RJ Lee Group
- Servco Pacific Insurance
- SoilFreeze, Inc.
- Spectra Laboratories
- Stericycle Environmental Solutions
- Stoel Rives
- Terraphase Engineering
- The Xertex (X-TEX) Corporation, USA
- TRC Environmental
- Triverus, LLC
- Vista Analytical Laboratory
- Wapato Valley Mitigation and Conservation Bank
- Willamette Cultural Resources Association, Ltd.
- Waste Management
- Yellow Jacket Drilling Services